Thursday 9 June 2022

'Cause MULEs need naps, too~

Did a little doodle today of MULEs Cosmic (@voidoutbt's OC) and Franc (my OC) taking a bit of a nap, while some cryptobiotes hang around having a bit of fun. 

I got a little story behind this little piece. At some point earlier today at work, I got so sleepy that I started nodding off in front of my work station so much that I had to pull away. The last thing I wanted was to be caught dozing off at my desk -- which had happened to me a fair few times before -- so I went to get hydrated and walked around the office a bit, all while thinking I could just take a nap. 

That was when this image came into my head, of Cosmic and Franc just taking a nap and cuddling something -- for Cosmic, their George the Shark plushie and for Franc, Sam's boot (yes, he has a thing for Sam's boots). And then, this little picture happened. 

Some close ups for y'alls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment