Monday 6 June 2022

MAY 2022 SKETCH WRAP-UP

 

 


May Sketches are here! Okay definitely, more Norman Reedus, cos why not? I've gone on to try a few more new faces, including Florence Welch of FLORENCE + THE MACHINE, Oliver Jackson Cohen, Jonathan Bailey as Anthony Bridgerton, Simone Ashley as Kate Sharma, Oscar Isaac as Poe Dameron and also... my mom (for Mother's Day).

Also, one particularly interesting experience with one sketch in ink. It' the fourth one from the top, the one with what seems like a faint X over it. Ink is hard, and I get extremely nervous when I start it off without pencil. So yeah, I got really nervous and screwed up Norman Reedus' face and just... X'ed it.

Fortunately for me (although I can't remember why), I posted this on Twitter, and one of my mutuals suggested a fix. I took that advice and voila~ It got fixed, and not too bad too.

And also not forgetting, Bryan Dechart as Connor from DBH (to celebrate DBH 4th anniversary), Kojima in his new jacket that he got from his friend Nicolas Winding Refn, and ending the series for the month, several portraits of Florence as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment