Saturday 7 August 2021

Meditation (AugustDechART #7)

 #AugustDechART
Day 7 - Meditation

As it is yet to be explained here in this blog, I shall do so now. A few months ago, a friend introduced this game called 'Detroit: Become Human' to me and asked that I gave it a try. 

Few months later, here I am, falling down a DBH-mania rabbit hole, reading up Connor fan fiction, looking up similar fan art and following Bryan Dechart and Amelia Rose Blaire on TWITCH. And I am now in the middle of my second playthrough, aiming for a different (and significantly better) ending since I screwed up in my first playthrough. 

And here is my first entry for AugustDechART, using Prompt #7: Meditation. 

Maybe a personal interpretation of the prompt. I find this picture of Connor (RK800) to be quite meditative, almost like he could be in the Garden (a setting in the game that I realised was never a physical place but one in Connor's mind). Plus, it is meditative to draw my favourite character from the game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment