Sunday 22 May 2022

My DEATH STRANDING Persona/OC : Franc ( + friend )

Yesterday, I did something different from my usual stuff. During work breaks, I did some doodles and sketches of myself as a MULE from DEATH STRANDING. (I guess this is kinda like an OC that is based on me. Plus I have a name for him, too, that is partially mine. Meet Franc -- from my confirmation name, Francis XP.)

I have been thinking about drawing these for a while now ever since @voidoutbt and I started talking about the possibility of us being MULEs in the UCA, and after taking more in-game photos of the MULEs and discussing scenarios of us as them, I was finally motivated to try it.

It was a lot of fun to do! I got to put myself in my favourite uniform and live out a part of that fantasy. I guess for the face, I don't exactly look like that, but I'd like to think that I do XP

Anyways, yeah so after drawing one, I thought I had some fun with my expressions. I may add more in the future, but for now, yeah I have done my confused looked and also my oops-i-did-it-again look.

Oh and since I have been talking about this with @voidoutbt, I thought I'd make a doodle of them as one too! So here they are with me. Them being confident and mischievous-looking, while I look quite anxious and nervous at the back. So here they are: Franc and Cosmic.

And yes, I am always nervous.





No comments:

Post a Comment