Monday 23 May 2022

You're Here

You're Here
1980 x 1440
SketchBook

. . .

The concept for this piece was inspired by the final episode of LOVE DEATH + ROBOTS Season 3 - Jibaro (a personal favourite of mine) in terms of the concept, and I was also hoping that I could capture the look of the episode, too.

However, as I went along, I realised, I was using a lot more blues and greys than I thought I would, resulting in something that, mood-wise, reminded me so much of a scene from the Netflix WITCHER series.

After a while, I thought I'd spruce it up with a bit of red -- cos I didn't think having only blue and grey suited the picture.

Ultimately, it sort of worked out. Not exactly as how I had initially pictured in my head, but I'm quite satisfied with what I managed to create in the end.

Will probably eventually revisit that concept again in the future, but with an attempt to recreate much more accurate what I see in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment