Monday 14 March 2022

The Elder And The FRAGILE EXPRESS Porter

I am currently reading the first DEATH STRANDING novel and have recently arrived at a section that is focused on the Elder and his relationship with Fragile Express and the UCA. I found one moment to be particularly lovely and intimate between the Elder and a certain Fragile Express Porter (at the end of which we get an equally heart-warming revelation about the latter), and I loved it so much, I thought I should draw it. 

Anyways, this is in an art style that is different from what I normally do, I must admit. I have been experimenting with it on other things on the side and have found that I really enjoyed working with it, so I thought I’d give it a try here. 

Hope to do more art in this style in the future. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment