Saturday 12 March 2022

Light Through The Branches

Light Through The Branches
1980 x 1440
SketchBook

. . .

I was leaving the office one evening and as I walked to my carpark in the carpark, the sky seemed especially grand, and as I walked by some trees, the way the light shone through the branches and the way their shadows appeared on the ground really inspired me. As soon as I got into my car, I started doing a sketch on my SketchBook App to get the colours of the skies down first before I missed them, and proceeded to ink in a bit of the trees and the shadows while the image was still fresh in my mind. 

I filled in the rest once I have arrived home. A slightly different vibe from my usual, I would admit. Plus, lens flares! It’s fun to paint in photography effects sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment