Thursday 11 August 2022

Cabbage Snack

Some new I learned about Fyoden. 

He having a cabbage snack. 

Cos he likes that. 

---------------------------------

Mini story behind this, and also behind the inspiration for Fyoden: Yesterday, around the time when Fyoden came to me as a character, while walking over to the pantry for a hydration break, I came across a guy from another department I have never met before who had this somewhat cool-looking goatee (I mostly saw him from the side and back, so didn't really see his face) and just as he sat at a table, he pulled his sandals off so that he was barefooted and then started munching on some cabbage leaves he had laid out on a piece of tissue paper, all while staring out the picture window at the company garden. I immediately fell in love with his vibe. Big mood, right there!

And that was how Fyoden came to be. The mullet, the glasses, the tattoo on his left arm and his light-coloured hair are mostly personal additions, but everything else is pretty much based on the guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment