Tuesday 1 March 2022

February 2022 Sketches: WRAP UP!

 

  

 

  

So I have been doing some sketches. A lot on loose baggy streetwear, seems like (and one of Norman Reedus in THE WALKING DEAD). The main theme? Clothing folds. Why? ‘Cos I love looking at them, and it’s a lot of fun to sketch them. Found a good bunch of reference photos on Pinterest and I couldn’t help myself from sketching them. 

Having started this in the last days of February, it sparked an idea that might get me to sketch (and thereby, practice) more in the coming months. 

So here is what I intend to do for myself, according to the platforms I use to show my art. On Twitter, I’ll create a thread for the sketches for each month, and as I work through the month, I will continuously add to that thread until the end of that month. On Instagram, I’ll put them up as stories and compile them into my monthly sketches highlights (there is a possibility that I need to tidy this up once in a while because I don’t think I want to have that many highlights up). I am still considering an end-of-month post on there, but still not completely sure about it yet, so I’ll think about it. And on Tumblr, I’ll do it like this, where I will create a wrap-up post at the end of the month (or in this case, start of the next month). 

Yeah, probably will make full pieces of art less frequently now, but I plan to make up for that... in details. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment