Sunday 28 November 2021

The Valley


The Valley
297 x 210 mm
Acrylic on acrylic paper. 

A DEATH STRANDING Fan Art

. . .

My next acrylic piece. This is one of my favourite views in the game and I had taken a screenshot of it a long while back, hoping to eventually turn it into a painting. Now, at long last, I have done it!

There were small dramas with this piece, though. I started off with a really wet coat of underpaint and that seeped under the masking tape that held the paper to the mountain board. I only found out about this once I started peeling the tape away, so I had to patch up the frame with white paint. Speaking of peeling, the tape tore of a small bit off the top left corner. I squealed. Thankfully it wasn’t too obvious and I was able to patch it up a little too. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment