Wednesday 10 November 2021

Extinction

'Extinction'
1080 x 1350
SketchBook
Inspired by DEATH STRANDING

. . .

(Just realised as I write this post that I missed out the handprint mark in the crater. Probably in a next version XP)

Little unrelated story:

When I was painting this, I was listening to Les Friction’s YOUR WORLD WILL FAIL, and it really helped to set the mood for this. I was hoping to be able to accompany the picture with that song when I share it on Instagram Story, but couldn’t find it on Instagram Music, which I am a little upset about, but oh well, ended up with another song that sorta fits too. 

Here is the track I wanted to use:

Here is the track I used instead:

(Not sure if the embedded tracks will appear properly or not. In any case, the links are there)

No comments:

Post a Comment