Wednesday 22 September 2021

Land of Moss

Land of Moss
20cm x 14cm
Acrylic on paper

. . .

I am back from a little break. Had to take it because I posted my last piece on Twitter and that got overwhelming attention that I didn't expect. This was after Mr. Hideo Kojima and Kojima Productions retweeted my picture (senpai noticed me) and the likes and retweets began pouring in. I was shocked and needed to pull away to process some feelings. It was very humbling to see, and though I am sure my future works will not get this amount of attention in a long while, I am deeply grateful for this experience. 

So now that I have rested, I am back to making art, and here, I have used the landscape around Capital Knot City as reference. It's pretty desolate, and yet, amidst all that desolation, there is peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment