Monday 1 August 2022

JULY 2022 SKETCH WRAP-UP















And so another month has passed, and this month... has admittedly seen me doing quite a lot of different portraits. Okay, granted, most of them now in the early parts are Cal Kestis, but eventually I started going into other characters, some recurring and some which I have never really tackled before. (Also yes, that's sweet Steven Grant in the 3rd pic :') )

Some familiar, some not so, I'm sure. Also made a brief return to DBH after ages of not doing any fanart there too. 

And the one I am proudest of (sorry to brag for a bit) is the sketch of Sam from DS taking a break. I am actually very satisfied with how I did with that one. The details were crazy tedious and I was surprised I could pull it off somehow, and I love the way it looks. 

So that's July sketches! Jumping right on ahead to August now XP. See ya then~

No comments:

Post a Comment