Wednesday 27 April 2022

[NSFW] DEATH STRANDING FANART -- Dom Higgs & Sub Sam

WARNING: Mild nudity, suggestive, BDSM Dom/Sub imagery

===========================================

So I finally did it! My first mildly NSFW DEATH STRANDING art on here. Well, kinda. It's not exactly NSFW but it ain't exactly something suitable for BB to see, either way.

I have @voidoutbt @missteal1-blog to thank for this inspiration that came out of all of our chats. Thanks, hun, for the encouragement and also all the idea exchanges that we have that led up to this XP.

So here is the pic. [nervous sweating]

Sam as a sub to a dom Higgs really intrigues me. I don't know what it is, but there's something about seeing Sam put in that position that stirs something in me. Makes me giddy. =]

Anyways, more to come. Got a couple more ideas to have fun with, so yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment