Thursday 7 April 2022

Some illustrations for a fanfic that I am writing

I have recently written the first part of a piece of DEATH STRANDING fanfic which I have posted on TUMBLR that centers around a major character from the game named Higgs Monaghan and I would like to share two illustrations which I have made to go along with that story. 



For context, this is a personal headcanon of mine, in which I hope to write a story where Higgs gets his second chance at life. Ever since I learned about Higgs' past and the way he has been treated and used all his life, I sympathize with him and wish to write so that he would come back and find his way back to coexist with everyone else. 

This is only the beginning, of course. I have still a long way to go, I guess. 

If you want to read the first part, you may come here: https://samfrancis94.tumblr.com/post/680780672483409921/stranded-part-1

No comments:

Post a Comment