Sunday 20 March 2022

Two Brothers

Two Brothers
1440 x 1920
SketchBook

A DEATH STRANDING Fanart

. . .

Just Igor Frank taking a selfie with BB and his big brother, Viktor.  🥲 🥲 🥲

Reading the novel has so far opened up my eyes to a lot of things about the world of DEATH STRANDING, the most notable (at least for me) being a deeper look into the supporting minor characters of the story that the game mostly briefly brushed through. 

The relationship between the Elder and Fragile’s father is one such example. Another which came earlier in the story is that of Viktor and Igor, and I find myself much more endeared to them now having known their backstory -- which makes the opening of the game all the more painful to think about now. 

(Having read these now, I do low-key wish that Kojima and his team had added them into the game somehow -- but that’s just me ‘cos I like it when media make me cry with small things like this XP)

Anyways, here be a close-up of them with BB ‘cos why not?



No comments:

Post a Comment