Saturday 4 September 2021

#AugustDechART 2021 wrap-up!


#AugustDechART 2021 is done! And it has been a very interesting experience. The last time I joined a challenge like this was back in 2019 for Inktober, and while I had a bit of fun with that one, #AugustDechART was the one that got me to step out of my comfort zone. I found myself doing more portraits than I would normally care to do over a span of a month and I have developed a new-found love for the brush pen medium -- a medium I have been far too cowardly to commit to because I didn't understand how to use it. Also, the #DechartGames community is awesome! Everyone is so supportive and motivating, and it's amazing to see various forms of works inspired by these prompts. I have learned a great deal and developed more as an artist doing this, so I would like to say to #DechartGames duo, Bryan Dechart and Amelia Rose Blaire, that you have my deepest appreciation and gratitude. You guys are awesome! Thanks for this experience and I can't wait for the next one! Keep on being awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment