Friday 10 December 2021

ALAN. WAKE UP

ALAN. WAKE UP
1200 x 1500
Autodesk SketchBook

. . .

The start to my day today was quite horrible. I woke up still feeling extremely exhausted and poorly rested, despite having gone to bed earlier than usual the previous night because I was that tired. I decided to take the morning off from work and just allow myself some extra sleep. 

When I woke up next, I felt a little better and just as I logged onto my PC after getting breakfast ready, I saw that the Game Awards were on, so that improved my day a little. I don’t indulge in award shows that often nowadays, but I still draw some pleasure and excitement from them every now and then. 

Then, as I watched, I saw, on another tab, that there were several trailers already shown before I hopped into the show, so I looked through them, and guess what? I saw the announcement trailer to ALAN WAKE 2. 

I was beyond ecstatic! My day improved by tenfolds, and I was just so happy! After so many years, a proper sequel to ALAN WAKE! I can’t wait. I’m really excited for this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment